Ten page paper demonstrating the ability to apply theory/theories to a particular case study
Ten page paper demonstrating the ability to apply theory/theories to a particular case study. The case approved for this paper is that of Aaron Hernandez.
- Summary of the approved case study with details necessary for the application of
2. Background description of the offender(s) (i.e., age, gender/sex, education level,
race/ethnicity, family dynamics, socioeconomic status, prior history of criminal behavior,
relationship to the victim(s), etc.);
3. Explanation of which theory/theories may be applied to this particular case study;
4. Description of consequences for the offender(s); and
5. Recommendation for better consequences (if any) depending on the applied
theory/theories. If you agree with the consequences, explain why.
Course papers should be typed in Times New Roman (black font size 12), double-spaced with 1-
inch margins, include in-text citations and references in APA format, and submitted as an
electronic copy by the deadline. Papers should be at least ten (10) pages not including the cover