Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice. Include the following:
- Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report and explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
- Discuss the direct influence the IOM report has on nursing education and nursing leadership. Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses. (stromectol)
- Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population. ivermectin for sale uk
- Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum.
- Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
“The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”