Guidelines for Course Paper
A paper on a macroeconomic topic is required for this course. As per your Course Outline, you are required to submit a written assignment (course paper) for this course. The written assignment is worth 25% of your course grade. Your course paper must be on one of the following three macroeconomic topics:
1. The Great Recession of 2008 – Causes and Consequences
Once you have selected a topic, be sure to conduct a thorough Review of Literature on the subject. The minimum length of your course paper is 10 pages, double-spaced without the title page and the page on references. There is no upper page limit for your paper. Additional guidance will be provided during the first week of the course.
Organize your paper with five sections:
* Introduction and objective. Make sure the objective is specific.
* Literature Review. Conduct a search on the topic of your paper and summarize works of others similar to what you are writing on. Be sure to follow APA guidelines. The following link contains basics of APA style guidelines:
* Analysis: Analyze your topic with reference to the objective.
* Summary and conclusion.
* References. Provide at least five references, at least two of which must be scholarly books and /or journals.
You are welcome to send your topic and the objective of your paper to your instructor by the end of the first week so that she/he may provide additional guidance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more