The following should be included:
1. An introduction, including an overview of both selected nursing theories specific examples of how it could be applied in your own clinical setting.
2. Background of the theories
3. Philosophical underpinnings of the theories
4. Major assumptions, concepts, and relationships
5. Clinical applications/usefulness/value to extending nursing science testability
6. Comparison of the use of both theories in nursing practice
7. Specific examples of how both theories could be applied in your specific clinical setting
10. References: Use the course text and a minimum of three additional sources, listed in APA format
The paper should be 9 pages long and based on instructor-approved theories. It should be typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins. APA format must be used, including a properly formatted cover page, in-text citations, and a reference list. The proper use of headings in APA format is also required.
References should not be older than 2014