For this assignment, you will locate a minimum of 4 research articles related to the topic and PICOT questions that you developed in Week 2. The articles must be current (2002 to the present), and two articles must be quantitative, and two articles must be qualitative. These articles should be somewhat related to your PICOT questions. تعليم لعبة بوكر
These were the PICOT Questions
1. By what percentage will diabetes cases reduce, within 12 months, among adults 20 years and above from the Hispanic community, if they get an education on diabetes, compared to when they receive no training on the same?
2. What will be the effect on diabetes prevalence among children below 20 years, when adults above 20 years receive treatment for diabetes compared to when they do not receive treatment, for two years?
3. How will the use of bicycles as a means of transport as compared to using personal vehicles reduce obesity among the Hispanic community, in 1 year?
Articles used for one assignment can’t be used for the other assignments(students should find new research articles for each assignment).
- The selected articles should be original research articles. Review articles, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis, and systemic review should not be used.
- Mixed-methods studies should not be used.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part 1: Complete a Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist chart for each research article (4 total). العاب قمار مجانا Download the following files in the Worksheets, Forms, and Templates area at left:
- Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist (pdf)
- Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist (doc)
Part II: Write a summary (2–3 pages)
- Describe the similarities and differences among the four research articles.
- Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources.
- Submit the 4 completed charts along with your summary. رهان الخيل