Instructions: Using the 2016 Zimmer Biomet Holdings’ Annual Report, answer the following questions related to Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
1. Where is the corporate headquarters of Zimmer Biomet Holdings?
2. When is the fiscal year end of Zimmer Biomet Holdings?
3. What is the Zimmer Biomet Holdings’ principle line of business?
4. Who (i.e., specific companies) are Zimmer Biomet Holdings’ major competitors?
5. What is the stock ticker symbol used to identify Zimmer Biomet Holdings on the stock exchange?
6. What U.S. stock market exchange is Zimmer Biomet Holdings traded?
7. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires an annual financial statement audit for all companies, whose capital stock is publicly traded (i.e., traded on a stock exchange). The purpose of the audit report is to communicate the findings of the auditor to financial statement users.
a) Who is Zimmer Biomet Holdings’ 2016 auditor?
b) Does the auditor believe that Zimmer Biomet Holdings maintained effective internal control over financial reporting? (hint: read the report signed by the auditor). Write the sentence from the audit report that supports your answer.
c) Does the auditor believe that the financial statements of Zimmer Biomet Holdings were presented fairly? (hint: read the report signed by the auditor).
Write the sentence from the audit report that supports your answer.
8. Briefly describe the requirement by management with respect to internal controls, which is referred to in management’s report on internal controls.
9. What method of depreciation is used by the company to depreciate its property, plant, and equipment?
10. What inventory valuation method is used to determine the cost of the company’s inventory?
11. What is the largest source of cash (cash inflow) from financing activities in fiscal year 2016? (hint: one item, which is listed on the Statement of Cash Flows)
12. What is the largest use of cash (cash outflow) from investing activities in fiscal year 2016? (hint: one item, which is listed on the Statement of Cash Flows)
13. Describe one footnote (i.e., notes to the financial statements) that presents additional details about a recorded dollar amount in the current fiscal year’s financial statements (include the footnote number or letter).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more