Unifying separate countries offers varied unique opportunities for growth but also gives way to complex challenges. For this module, write a one page paper explaining why the unification of Germany into one country (combining East and West Germany) proved to be more of a burden to the German people than expected. Base comments on what you’ve learned so far in your lecture notes and other sources you find helpful. Cite sources in proper APA format.
· Explain why the unification of Germany into one country (combining East and West Germany) proved to be more of a burden to the German people than expected.
· Grammar and mechanics are proficient, including mastery of subject-verb agreement, proper verb tense and form, appropriate punctuation and capitalization, and apostrophe use.
· Sentences are consistently grammatical. Major sentence-level errors including fragments, run-ons, and comma splices are avoided.
· Format meets APA guidelines and Bluebook rules as appropriate, including use of title pages. There is no playful experimentation with fancy fonts.
· Writing shows internal citations in the body of the text as well as a proper list of references at the end of the paper, following APA or Bluebook citation as appropriate.
· Paper meets the 1 page length requirement.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more