- value attributes
- the consideration set
- a cognitive
2.Colgate-Palmolive secured the endorsements of dentists to make the claim that Colgate Total toothpaste is the number-one recommended toothpaste by most dentists, a tactic that is most effective at
- speeding up cognitive learning.
- increasing cognitive dissonance.
- increasing experiential learning.
- decreasing perceived risk.
3.Before Pepsi-Cola stamped freshness dates on its cans, few consumers considered cola freshness an issue. After Pepsi spent about million on advertising and promotion, a consumer survey found that 61 percent of cola drinkers thought it important. ivermectina venda This is an example of using which attitude change strategy? ivermectina 6mg serve para cachorro
- changing beliefs about the extent to which a brand has certain attributes
- encouraging the consumer to use stimulus generalization
- adding new attributes to the product
- encouraging the consumer to use stimulus discrimination
4.If Israel is happy with how his new Lifeproof phone case protected the phone when he dropped it in the snow, this would be considered which variable of the behavioral learning process? can you overdose ivermectin