Week 3 Seminar Questions
1. What are main differences and similarities between and auditor and a forensic accountant? Provide some examples to support your view
2. Provide an example of when a forensic accountant may be called to give evidence in court and outline some of the circumstances involved.
3. What are some of the problems associated with Forensic accountants giving evidence in court and how can these problems be overcome?
4. Outline a few of the types of litigation a forensic accountant may be involved in? Provide an example of each.
5. Compare and contrast a Single Joint-Expert with Hot-Tubbing? Construct a mock scenario for each to demonstrate the main differences.
6. What are your views of a single expert and a court appointed expert? Outline what you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of each type of expert.