What is the difference between a crime series and crime spree
1. What is the difference between a crime series and crime spree? Which would be most challenging and why? Explain.
2.How would you explain deduction and induction to identify patterns for auto burglaries? What essential methods are used by analysts to start deduction and induction? Explain each and use examples.
3.Locate an identified and convicted serial killer. Locate their past criminal incidents. How would you explain his or her modus operandi?
4. What is the importance of knowing exact date and intervals between events? Explain.
5. How would you explain offender-target relationships?
6. Research scientific models used in crime analysis. How do they compare with the SARA model?
7. What is the importance of knowing the nature of a specific crime problem? How would one go about seeking to understand a specific crime problem?
8. What is the difference between crime rate, clearance rate, and recovery rate? How can understanding these help with crime analysis problems?
9. What is meant by the “80/20 principle”? Explain how it is applied to identify problem locations.
10. What is the difference between density method, graduated symbol, and grid mapping? When is each best used?
11. As an administrative crime analyst, explain your role in the department to the chief of police, including the importance of the accountability process.
12. What is meant by success indicator products? Explain what they determine.
13. What is the scanning process? Explain.
14. What is the initial analysis process? Explain its limitations.
15. After reading and reflecting on the administrative analyst role, what role do they play in solving crime problems?
16. After reading and reflecting on administrative analyst role, what role do they have in handling departmental needs?
Each question needs to be 250 word count and at least 2 references. All of the questions are dealing with Criminal Justice