For this professional assignment, select two movies from the list below. The movies cannot be from the same time period. For example, do not pick Spartacus AND Gladiator.
For each of the two movies you select, write a 300- to 500-word review explaining why this film should or should not be considered for viewing in a World Literature class. You can briefly discuss what you like or do not like about the movie, but focus more on the historical value.
Use the following criteria in your review:
1. Analyze the film’s structure. Is historical chronological order adhered to or violated? Is the structure of the film used to evoke an emotional response?
2. How is the central conflict presented and resolved?
3. Analyze the film’s point of view. Is the narrator a character in the story or not? How objective is the narrator and how limited are his or her perceptions?
4. Analyze the theme. What concept, thought, opinion or belief is the author expressing? Is the author of the film making a value judgement? Is the theme/message still valid today?
5. Overall, does the movie’s narrative accurately portray the historical time period? Why or why not?
Agony and the Ecstacy, The
All the President’s Men
Birth of a Nation, The
Black Rose, The
Bridge Too Far, A
Chariots of Fire
Curse of the Golden Flower
Empire of the Sun
Four Feathers, The
Grapes of Wrath, The
Killing Fields, The
Kingdom of Heaven
King’s Speech, The
Last Emperor, The
Last of the Mohicans, The
Lawrence of Arabia
Mutiny of the Bounty
Out of Africa
Passage to India, A
Raid on Entebbe
Seven Samurai, The
Soldier’s Story, A
Thirty Seconds over Tokyo
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more