Write a comprehensive APA analysis paper
This week, you will write a comprehensive APA analysis paper utilizing all of the knowledge you have gained in MOD 4650. Use what you have learned to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all external reading assignments, the READ and the ATTEND sections in your essay. If you need support on how to formulate your APA analysis paper, you may refer to the APA template under the Resource tab or contact the CPS Librarians.
Be sure to back up your point of view with at least three scholarly sources. Use in text citations and do not self-plagiarize from the previous four weeks.
A severe line of thunderstorms will cause a major outbreak of tornadoes over the next 24-48 hours. There will be widespread damage and power outages. Businesses will be closed, homes will be destroyed and the availability of shelters will be limited. Address each of the questions and statements listed below:
- Identify political and economic trends in your area (city, county, or state) that will contribute to this crisis.
- Why should an organization have a crisis management team and crisis management plan? What types of plans does your organization have in place to deal with this crisis? What would be your ideal makeup of your crisis management team?
- Explain situational assessment and mitigation strategies that should be considered when responding to a crisis of this magnitude. What problems can be created when mistakes are made in the situational assessment stage?
- Consider the Crisis Management Framework (Landscape Survey, Strategic Planning, Crisis Management, and Organizational Learning) and apply each to our scenario.
- How will you monitor the extent of the damage that occurs? Keep in mind that some communication networks may be compromised due to the damage and power outages. What messages should be communicated to your employees?
- Sustainable development is a trend in many organizations. What efforts at sustainability do you see at your organization? What is being done where you work to implement sustainable development? What changes would you recommend?